Job Description and Responsibilities: The Quality Assurance Analyst creates test plans, performs tests, and documents and communicates software testing results. Ensures completed software meets established standards. Validates end user documentation.
- Plan test approach based on business requirements.
- Design test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures.
- Manually test any new software to ensure functional requirements, system compliance and technical specifications are adhered to.
- Conduct software compatibility tests with programs, hardware, operating systems, or network environments.
- Create / maintain databases of known test defects.
- Work across departments to validate actual test results against expected results.
- Review and document defects against business documentation throughout the systems development life-cycle.
- Verify and revise quality assurance standards as needed.
- Communicate test progress, test results, and other relevant information to project stakeholders and management.
- Analyze complex situations and recommend solutions to the client.
- Recommend areas for process improvement.
- Experience with System Development Life Cycle models (Waterfall, Rapid Application Development, Spiral Model, Agile, etc.) required.
- Software testing experience required.
- Knowledge of IT Service Management practices is beneficial.
- Excellent interpersonal, consultative skills.
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills both oral and written.
- Self-motivated and ability to motivate others.
- Working knowledge of quality assurance methodologies.
- Ability to follow instructions, work independently, or function in a team as needed.
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures for full product development life-cycle desired.
- Ability to prioritize, plan, organize and manage multiple tasks efficiently.
- Ability to effectively present to and interact with all levels of management.
- Highly adaptive and flexible to a changing environment.
- Working knowledge on sql a plus.
Years of Experience: 1+ years
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Indianapolis, IN
iLAB LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.