iLAB is looking for a candidate possessing solid skills using Automation Tools. The ideal candidate will provide expertise in the design, development and operation of test automation deliverables and associated reports contained within the terms of the engagement. Maintains and deploys automation tool solutions. Creates automated tests, executes tests, documents and communicates software testing results. Ensures completed software meets established standards.
- Develop and maintain automated tests via Automated Tools.
- Monitor test runs, review the findings and record the results.
- Assess and advise with best practices for enhancing the quality and reliability of automated tests.
- Employ the use of issue tracking systems to document defects found via automated test runs.
- Investigate anomalies found during test runs using strong analytical and deductive skills.
- Review, cleanup and upkeep of existing automated scripts.
- Design test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures.
- Develop deep understanding of the currently employed technologies, data models, application functionality and development process.
Job Location: Cape Town
- Software quality testing and test automation experience
- Requires 3+ years of Automation experience scripting and running automated tests
- Development Background Preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, consultative skills
- Strong technical skills
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills both oral and written
- Self-motivated and ability to motivate others
- Ability to follow instructions, work independently, or function in a team as needed
- Ability to prioritize, plan, organize and manage multiple tasks efficiently
- Ability to effectively present to and interact with all levels of management
- Highly adaptive and flexible to a changing environment
Career Level: Intermediate/Senior/Manager
Years of Experience: 5+ years