Technical Project Delivery Manager
Job Description and Responsibilities:
The Technical Project Delivery Manager role ensures quality and delivery of the portfolio objectives on time. Primary responsibilities include the following:
• Providing Pre-Sales support and initial analysis of the client engagement requirements.
• Identify business opportunities to help the company grow.
• Crafting the Statement of Work (SOWs) and Software Quality Solutions, meeting client engagement needs.
o Ensuring scope, cost, schedule and resources meet contractual deliverables.
• Service Level Agreement (SLA) oversight, building client relationships and new business development.
• Analyze technical requirements and articulate a matching solution architecture based on iLAB standards.
• Conducts client QA process evaluations and creates SQA summary reports and improvement roadmaps.
• Provide technical and strategic advice to iLAB customers and partners.
• Evaluate technologies, solutions and applications, including tools.
• Analyze existing and historical client software quality issues to identify and classify potential root causes.
• Designs and proposes client specific solutions based on iLAB iTest Methodology.
• Active contributor to iLAB proposal writing process.
• Stays current with existing and emerging software quality methodologies and technical trends.
• Collaborates with Sales staff to identify and qualify potential new SQA client markets.
• Collaborates with Technical SQA staff to propose and design new SQA product solutions.
• Responsible for actively reviewing and accepting proposed changes to the iLAB iTest Methodology.
• Creates work breakdown structure and implementation plans for process improvement
• Management of a team of SQA engineers and Process Specialists that lays the strategic quality improvement plans
• Participates and advises in pre-sales client meetings.
• Contribute to establishing and directing the strategic, tactical and operations goals for the delivery and sales team.
• Contribute to the marketing plan and the execution thereof.
• Assist the teams to understand and contribute to profitability.
• Attend to technical issues both internally and externally to resolve and follow-up.
• Analyze complex situations and recommend solutions to the client.
• Provide expertise, training, and mentoring to the iLAB delivery and sales team.
• Develop standards, reviews, audits, and best practices to improve efficiency and overall quality of work delivered by the team.
• Identify and mitigate project, program risks or testing risks with escalation/delegation of issues to appropriate members of the project team
• Compile project estimations and costing.
• Contribute to research and development initiatives.
• Maintain consistency of common test architectures, frameworks, and processes by actively reviewing and managing to avoid duplication & fragmentation.
• Contributes to iLAB global and national strategy on the use of technology.
• Proposes adoption of new technologies to improve quality metrics
• Introduces and drives the adoption of new methodologies
• Challenge existing technical concepts and directions by introducing efficiencies and proactiveness.
• Sell new ideas to senior management and customers / vendors.
• Contribute to the Engineer Accelerated Program.
• Build engagement teams, managing staff and ensuring resource coverages for all assigned engagements.
• Act as primary escalation point for the clients and resolve critical situations through effective communication with clients and internal project teams.
• Actively lead regular reviews with the client ensuring all delivery commitments and deliverables are provided to client as per the contract.
• Develop standards and best practices to improve efficiency and overall quality of work delivered by the team.
• Collaborate with the management team to develop and execute plans for continued growth and development of the services organization.
Limited domestic travel less than 5% of the time. Requires: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems & 4 years of work experience. Please apply: Brittani Davis, iLab, LLC, 111 Monument Circle, Suite 882, Indianapolis, IN 46204 or Apply Online below.